Thursday 20 December 2012

The Big Apple


So last week I went to The Big Apple! Finally, after a looooooong time of wanting to go we found (or made) the time to actually do it...fly to New York. It was amazing. As soon as you step out from the subway station it just hits you...right in the face...noise, flashing lights, people, dogs, suitcases, noise, cars, yellow taxis, the smell of pretzels, skyscrapers and...did i mention noise?!

They says its a city that never sleeps...well I'd very much agree with that, and I'm not sure we did either whilst we were there!

Anyway I wont bore you with the rest of my trip...I'll just share a couple of photos...
In Central Park

Metropolitan Museum of Art - of course I HAD to visit this place!
Basketball! - The NY Knicks v the Denver Nuggets

The Chelsea Markets - such amazing food
Spice & teas at the markets

Just LOVE these - cookie monster's my favourite!

Just along the streets...

The Empire State Building - viewed from the top of the Rockefeller Centre

More Street Art

...and more!

In the Christmas spirit
Oh and I think I spent half a months wages and ate my body weight in MnM's whilst out there...the peanut butter ones are just TOOOO good!

No comments:

Post a Comment